The Wilderness golf course and grill is currently open! Here are just a few of the steps we will be taking to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. These are subject to change at any time.
- Social distancing will be required of all guests while on property.
- Temperatures will be taken of all guests when you arrive on property. If you have a temperature over 100 degrees, guests will not be allowed on property and directed to see a health professional.
- Masks are not required of our golf guests.
- All contact areas will be frequently sanitized such as door handles, counters, golf carts, bathrooms, handrails, etc. to help keep our guests and staff healthy during this time.
- Credit cards are highly preferred for payment. Cash is accepted.
- It is highly recommended to pay for your round in advance over the phone.
- Tee time reservations are required. No walk-in traffic. Reserve on-line or call 800-992-4680.
- One rider per golf car unless riding with someone from the same household, driven together or have been in close contact with. Golf cars will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Outside service staff will not be available to assist in loading or unloading of golf clubs.
- Golf cycles will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- Rental clubs will not be available.
- Pickup and return transportation to the marina will not be available.
- Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before your tee time to help with social distancing around the clubhouse and driving range.
- Please limit your time inside to no more than 10 minutes. Pro Shop and restaurnat is open. Exclusion: If you have a dining reservation.
- Driving range and putting green will be open for playing guests only.
- Scorecards, pencils and tees will be available at check in and with the starter.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole at all times. An insert will be in the golf cup to allow for easy removal of golf ball. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICK.
- No ball washers, bunker rakes and water coolers placed on the golf course. Please rake sand with your foot.
- Beverage cart will be available on certain days. Please stay 6ft from cart. Credit cards highly preferred. Exact cash only.
- Clubhouse and on-course restrooms will be are available.
- Club cleaning has been eliminated.
- All touch points will be sanitized every hour including the restrooms. Sanitizer stations will be located at each entrance for all to use.
- All guests must leave the facility upon completion of their round.
- Limited Take Out menu available 11:00AM - 6:00PM. Bar hours 8:00AM - 7:00PM.
- At check-in, you may order food and beverages. This is the only time guests will have access inside the clubhouse.
- While on the course, you may call ahead to place a To Go order for pick up at the turn. Please call when you get to #8 green to allow the right amount of time to have your order ready. Staff will bring food/beverages out to a designated pick up location on the patio.
- To place an order, call 218-753-7804.
- All Take Out orders must be pre-paid via credit card.
Starting June 1st - The Wilderness Grill will be available for dine-in service with limited seating. Reservations are required. New menu coming soon! Tuesday-Sunday 11:00AM - 9:00PM. Mondays patio grill menu only 10:00AM - 6:00PM. Bar open daily at 8:00AM.
Hope you all are staying safe and healthy.