The Wilderness golf course and grill is currently open! Here are just a few of the steps we will be taking to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. These are subject to change at any time.
- Social distancing will be required of all guests while on property.
- Temperatures will be taken of all guests when you arrive on property. If you have a temperature over 100 degrees, guests will not be allowed on property and directed to see a health professional.
- Masks are required for our guests in the clubhouse. Dining guests, if you are seated inside you may take your mask off while you are seated then must place it back on when you leave the table.
- All contact areas will be frequently sanitized such as door handles, counters, golf carts, bathrooms, handrails, etc. to help keep our guests and staff healthy during this time.
- Credit cards are highly preferred for payment. Cash is accepted.
- Tee time reservations are required. No walk-in traffic. Reserve on-line or call 800-992-4680.
- One rider per golf car unless riding with someone from the same household, staying in the same hotel room, driven together or have been in close contact with. Golf cars will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Outside service staff will not be available to assist in loading or unloading of golf clubs.
- Golf cycles will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- Rental clubs will not be available.
- Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before your tee time to help with social distancing around the clubhouse and driving range.
- Driving range and putting green is open to non-playing guests during quiet times ONLY. Must call the Pro Shop for availablity. 800-992-4680.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole at all times. An insert will be in the golf cup to allow for easy removal of golf ball. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICK.
- No ball washers, bunker rakes and water coolers placed on the golf course. Please rake sand with your foot.
- Beverage cart will be available on certain days. Please stay 6ft from cart. Credit cards highly preferred or at least exact change.
- Clubhouse and on-course restrooms will be available.
- All touch points will be sanitized every hour including the restrooms. Sanitizer stations will be located at each entrance for all to use.
- Limited dine-in service. Reservations are strongly recommended. 6 people maximum per table. Menus may be found here.
- Hours for The Wilderness Grill: Wednesday - Sunday 11:00AM - 4:30PM for lunch, 5:00pm - 9:00pm for dinner. Monday - Tuesday patio grill menu only 11:00AM - 5:00PM. Bar open daily at 8:00AM.
- Takeout is an option. All Takeout orders must be pre-paid via credit card.
- For takeout or to make reservations call 218-753-7804.
Hope you all are staying safe and healthy.